Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Are you Getting what you need?

Hello There!



I apologize for the delay in publishing, I've been really sick with a cold, and had to do what we all have to do, that's take a break.



Last week I went out to get some multi-vitamins, and thought I'd share some tips. Taking multi-vitamins is a great way to stay on top of your current battle with depression. Some experts argue that vitamin defiancey may actually be the cause of mental illness. I bought some "stress" formulated vitamins which have a high potency of the vitamin "B's" group and Vitamin C and more, and also a really great multi-vitamin *from A to Zinc" for example.



I find a big difference in how I feel day to day taking these both as prescribed on the package. I also try to eat regularly, but I really recommend getting into a routine with this, it may be worth more than fighting the common cold! My stress vitamins help control "cortisol" labeled right on the bottle.



I want to make sure you stop by YOUR pharmacist before taking any natural supplements... Make sure they know what you are taking already and ask them if its OK.
In my case it was, for example, Saint John's Wort should not be taken
with anti-depressants. Its important your Dr or Pharmacist OKs all other meds first.



In saying that, just a personal note that really seemed to help me allot...I'm keeping strong, let me know how you are doing!







Take care!



Technorati Tags: , , , ,



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: